As the driving force behind our partner network, a successful Casiola business development manager plays a key role in the strategy of Orlando’s fastest growing vacation rental management company. We are on the rise and we need you to help us: you to go after those partners who can get more vacation homes in our portfolio, you convince them to work with us and you manage them so they persuade more homeowners to join our project.
Interested? We thought you might be…
So, what will you actually be doing?
Your job as a business development manager is to get more partners to sign on to our partner program and help them identify and close leads. This role revolves around good communication and your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning, preparing and giving presentations (Say hello to Google Sheets)
- Organising network events – You know better how to socialise than Paris Hilton.
- Communicating new developments to partners and owners.
- You assist our partners in signing contracts with new owners
- You write comprehensive & interesting reports and have no fear of a good CRM tool.
- Providing management with weekly feedback.
The finer details…
If the thought of sitting behind a desk all day gives you itchy feet, this could be the job for you as you’ll be required to spend a large amount of time visiting partners and attending networking events. You’ll usually work office hours, Monday to Friday but there will be the odd after business hours event you’ll need to attend – don’t worry, we’ll provide you with plenty of business cards. You’ll be in your car a lot so be sure you like munching miles. We’re based in Orlando, so it would be good if you’re from the area as well.
Money, money, money
If you’re successful, we’re successful. So everything depends on you, including your salary. We made up this interesting bonus scheme, we’d love to hear your thoughts on it.
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
This is no job for shy, retiring types as you’ll need to be bursting with self-confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking. It also helps if you have:
- In-depth knowledge of the Orlando housing market. Experience in vacation rental is definitely a plus!
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- A positive attitude and you take plenty of initiative