Our rapidly growing vacation home management company is looking for a housekeeper that can handle some dirty work. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene, ensuring that all bathrooms are sparkling, floors are spotless and trash is removed on schedule. We hope you’re ready to put on your gloves and scrub up with us.
What we would like you to do
- You mop, swipe and wash, make beds, stage the kitchen and you make sure the vacation home is spotless and ready for a magical vacation.
- Of course, you take care that everything is done before the guests arrive!
- If you see something that needs fixing, you inform our in-house maintenance team, so they can fix it in the blink of an eye.
- It’s 2019, so you keep contact with manager through the Casiola App. You can also add tasks and write reports there. Also, you’re the king/queen of Whatsapp.
What you’re good at
- You don’t need anybody to tell you when to do something: you manage your own time.
- You’re in it for the details. You see every spec of dust.
- You’re able to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours.
- You have the necessary self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- You want to clean everything.
We would like to give you
- A well-paid job in a awesome company. We do things differently and better.
- Fun. Because everybody needs lot of fun.
- Coffee and cake.
Are you the housekeeper we're looking for?
Send us a message at email@example.com and let’s get this thing going!