Why you want to work for Casiola?
Are you someone who likes making others smile? Would you enjoy taking part in making a family’s vacation experience extraordinary? If so, you are the type of person we are looking for! As our Owner Relations Manager we count on you to make sure that every guest has an extraordinary hospitality experience.
We create everlasting memories through extraordinary hospitality!
These are not just a bullet point list of good thoughts, these values are the core of our company and we live them out each and every day.
- We love our guests, our owners, our partners, and our teammates and we make sure they love us too.
- We love what we do and we do what we love.
- We love to do things differently, always finding a better way.
- We love promise keepers; we do what we say!
- We love doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We love to keep things personal, simple and fun.
- And we love coffee and cake.
Who is Casiola?
Casiola vacation homes is a full-service short term rental management company that manages 300+ vacation homes near Walt Disney World in Orlando (FL).
What you will bring to the table:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel, property management, and or customer service based profession preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Must speak Fluent English
- Must be a great communicator, self-starter, go-getter and think outside the box
- Must be comfortable with technology to include working with G Suite
What you will be doing for Casiola:
- Communication is the key to success
- Help create a seamless transition of a new property into our program to include structured communication with owner during the process
- Take the lead in managing the onboarding of a home into our program
- Walk and inspect owner arrivals as needed
- Monitor property performance by working closely with the Revenue Manager and Director of Operations
- Working with owners to help improve homes’ marketability
- Constant communication with Casiola team regarding work in the home
- Meet with owners when in they are in town
- Respond to owner emails/calls/texts in a very timely manner
- Maintain accurate records/files for each owner
- Reconcile monthly owner statements
What’s in it for you?
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $35,000-$45,000 DOE
- Language: Fluent English, Portuguese/Spanish a plus but not required
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Work location: One location
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, 10 days paid time off + 4 paid holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s day).
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
The Owner Relations Manager that we hire must be a self-motivated professional able to work in a high paced environment. In addition, the Owner Relations Manager must have a positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a growing team. We are looking to add customer service-minded professionals to the Casiola family so if this sounds like you please apply today!
Ready to join the Casiola team?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly assessment. We look forward to meeting you!