100 Great Things to do in Orlando
Welcome to Orlando! Where Fun, Sun, and Family-Friendly Entertainment Reign supreme!
Not only does Orlando house some of the world’s most popular theme parks like Walt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando Resort or Seaworld and Legoland Orlando, but it’s also home to an endless array of award-winning restaurants, museums, shops, boutiques, high-octane experiences, and much more! It’s time to start exploring Orlando today!
Walt Disney World® Resort
Fly away to Neverland, the most visited and beloved resort destination in the world! Here, amazing attractions, extraordinary entertainment, and unforgettable memories await! Stop wishing upon a star and book your trip today!
Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Orlando Resort showcases three groundbreaking theme parks, each exploding with nonstop thrills and showstopping entertainment, from Spider-Man to Harry Potter!
When is a theme park more than just a theme park? When it is also a zoological experience! SeaWorld offers more than just exciting rides and rollercoasters. It is your chance to bond with the ocean and its wonderful creatures.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is the place where kids rule, princesses’ dwell, knights battle, dragons soar, and pirates sail the seven seas. Featuring over 50 rides, shows, and attractions at the Theme Park, 14 water slides in the Water Park, and more – you’re going to love it to pieces!
Must do Attractions in Orlando
Kennedy Space Center
Ever dream of going to the moon? Turn that dream into a great big reality by visiting the one and only Kennedy Space Center where you can interact with real life astronauts, test your skills with a virtual space flight, and see relics from the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs. One this is certain… your experience is guaranteed to be out of this world!
Wild Florida Airboats and Gator Park
Become an honorary Floridian by going in touch with your wild side! Wild Florida Airboats and Gator Park offers guests a rare chance to discover and uncover all the lies within the great Florida wilderness, including its most beautiful and ferocious inhabitants, including alligators, white-tailed deer, sloths, and a myriad of tropical birds.
The definitive family adventure park, Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay presents over 12,000 of animal encounters mixed with fascinating attractions—world-class thrill rides, live entertainment, and several hair-raising thrill rides—based on exotic encounters within the African continent that promise to leave you roaring for more!
New! Museum of illusions
Things aren’t always what they seem at the Museum of illusions! Bedecked and bedazzled with fascinating illusions that will bewitch your senses, this stimulatingly wacky world of the weird and unusual is both highly entertaining and remarkably educational.
Miscellaneous Things To Do in Orlando
- Madame Tussauds: Ever wish you could get up-close and personal with celebrities and historic icons? Well, now you can! Hobnob with Hollywood elite, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Selena Gomez, Brad Pitt, and more! Just don’t forget your camera because this is going to be a photo opportunity! Get tickets
- Fun Spot America: Unleash your inner child at Fun Spot America, land of Go-Karts, Roller Coasters, and Adrenaline-Pumping Thrill Rides! WARNING: Fun People Only! Get tickets
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show: Walk into a classic murder mystery with a modern and delicious comedic twist. Get tickets
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: Riddled with weird news, fascinating stories, extraordinary exhibits, and tantalizing tidbits, this museum is so outrageous… you have to see it to believe it! Get tickets
- Medieval Times: Hear ye! Hear ye! Step back in time to a world where brave knights battle for honor and glory upon the stage in the name of chivalry, rivalry & revelry! You may have heard of the Renaissance. Here, you live it! Get tickets
- Suhls Rodeo: Howdy! If y’all are lookin’ for a rootin’-tootin’ good time, this here is just ‘bout “the greatest show on dirt.” Grab you boots and head on over to Suhls Rodeo, where you can experience the rich culture and inspiring history of Kissimmee’s cowboys! . Get tickets
Orlando – Theme park capital of the world
Exhilarating water rides, family-friendly activities, and so much more! Come find out for yourself why Aquatica was named “Orlando’s Best Water Park!”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Join Goofy on a zany railroad adventure, come face-to-face with Kylo Ren, and take a death defying-plunge at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror! That’s right, at Disney Hollywood Studios, you don’t just visit the movies – you live them!
Soak up the sun by adding a little wet-n-wild thrill to your day! This action-packed water park offers over 20 immersive experiences, including several exhilarating drop slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, and children’s area to ensure fun for the whole family.
Ranked among America’s most beautiful beaches, Clearwater offers miles and miles of soft sugar-white sand, serene Gulf breezes, and crystalline clear waters. Experience Clearwater and surround yourself with exquisite dining, natural beauty, and a bustling nightlife on both land and at sea.
Unique scenery and a rich 450-year history set this city apart from any other in the country. Stroll along the brick-lined streets and relish in the city’s European flavor, with centuries-old buildings, horse-drawn carriages, hidden courtyards, and so much more.
“Home of the Manatee,” this small Southern town of approximately 3,200 residents welcomes hundreds of manatees each winter to its many warm springs, including the famous Three Sisters Springs! In addition, you will uncover much to do in the charming town, namely golf and a plethora of fine dining are within your reach.