Do you like making others smile? Do you want to be part of making a family’s vacation dreams come true? Join our team as a Maintenance Technician, where you’ll be responsible for keeping our homes in great shapes so our guests can have the time of their lives.
Education & experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel, property management, and or customer service based profession preferred
- 3- 5 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, technology set up, power tools
- Must be a great communicator, self-starter, go-getter and think outside the box.
- Must have a valid drivers license
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required including working weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Manual dexterity to use hand tools, paint, set up furniture, caulk, install locks, etc.
- Ability to stand, crouch, and climb to perform repairs, climb ladders and perform various types of manual labor
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally
- Able to use technology in the field- cell phone application for performing your daily tasks
- Must be comfortable with technology
- Must be a steady, reliable worker and self-motivated
- Must be able to perform tasks independently after being given specific instructions
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all levels of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees, homeowners, and guests
- Must be able to multitask
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Casiola vacation homes standards, which will vary according to the needs of the company
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
Duties & functions
- Changes light bulbs, may replace fixtures and perform similar skilled electrical tasks such as change circuit breakers
- Low voltage connectivity- thermostats, modems, routers, cable services, etc.
- Troubleshoot and light maintenance of HVAC, Gas, Plumbing and Electrical systems
- Setup TV, cable, A/V and gaming systems
- Basic knowledge of pool systems
- Performs simple carpentry tasks, drywall repairs
- Opens clogged drains, fix leaks and perform other plumbing-related duties
- Touch-up painting as required
- Troubleshoot appliance issues, light maintenance when required
- Preventive maintenance checks and system inspections
- Maintain tools and maintenance equipment in working order.
What’s in it for you
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Language: English (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Work Location:Multiple locations
- Benefits: Paid time off
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
Brian – Operations Manager
At this time, all applicants will be required to take a behavioral assessment in order to be considered for this role. More information about this assessment can be found here: Predictive Index.
You’ll find the test for this job profile here: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/5xZ6n