Walt Disney World® is celebrating its 50th anniversary, and many special events are taking place throughout all four parks. From fireworks to parades and even a new parade route, there’s no shortage of ways to celebrate the milestone anniversary in Orlando. But did you know that Walt Disney World® also has a ton of amazing food options available? Savor delicious new sips and bites across all 4 theme parks and beyond during The World’s Most Magical Celebration. They can only be enjoyed during your visit, there’s something for everyone’s taste buds here! Book a Casiola vacation home now to be close to all the fun Walt Disney World® Resort offers, and experience some of the celebratory sips and bites in the parks you should try on your next trip!
Celebrate the past, present, and future of Walt Disney World® by indulging in some classic park treats, with a celebratory twist—in the original Walt Disney World® theme park.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Uncle Orville Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow Sundae – Chocolate and vanilla soft-serve, brownie pieces, hot fudge, and whipped cream topped with red, white, and blue sprinkles served in a “bathtub”
Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Squids Revenge Drink – A michelada with a salted rim and garnished with charred octopus and cucumber. Watch out, the giant squid is back!
- Pressed Penny Silk Pie – Chocolate tart shell, silky chocolate filling, sweet whipped cream, and a chocolate-pressed penny
- 50th Celebration Hot Dog – All-beef hot dog topped with strawberry bacon jam, crisp funnel cake pieces, and powdered sugar
Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Royal 50th Celebration Flight – Flight of Enchantée Champagne – a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunière (Enchantée Champagne is sold exclusively at the Walt Disney World Resort)
Columbia Harbor House
- Happy Haunts Milkshake – Blackberry milkshake topped with a purple chocolate-glazed doughnut covered with black sprinkles
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mission to Mars – Burger topped with bacon and macaroni & cheese served on a bun dusted with crushed cheese-flavored puffs
The Crystal Palace
- Walt’s Favorites on the Buffet – Chicken fried steak, New York strip steak, pork chops, and more!
- The Toad Burger – Brat burger served on a bun with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and American cheese
Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
- Veranda Fried Rice – Spicy chili-garlic shrimp served over pork fried rice with eggs and peas (from the original Verandah Restaurant menu)
- Dumbo Churros – Churros rolled in peanut dust and served with chocolate dipping sauce in a Dumbo-themed churro bag
- Royal 50th Churro – Churros rolled in strawberry sugar, drizzled with marshmallow cream, and shimmer sprinkles served with chocolate dipping sauce
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- The Banana Boom – Traditional banana split topped with popping candy and a candied shooting star
- Cheers to 50 Years! – Chocolate and vanilla ice cream, brownies, cupcakes, cookie crumbles, pretzel rods, and hot fudge topped with whipped cream, EARidescent sugar, and a Mickey pretzel drizzled with caramel and chocolate icing (serves 4-6)
- Heigh-Ho Sundae! – Chocolate soft-serve, hot fudge, graham cracker pieces, chocolate gems, and whipped cream
Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
- Five Alarm Wings – Wings tossed in a sweet-and-spicy heat served with ranch dressing for dipping
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® theme park
Take a walk on the wild side as you enjoy tasty new menu items:
- Hand-dipped 50th Celebration Mickey Premium Bar – Our classic Nestlé Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar dipped in blue raspberry-flavored coating with celebration sprinkles and a little bit of pixie dust
- Cheese Fries with Walt’s Chili – Crispy fries topped with Walt’s favorite chili and cheddar sauce
- Walt’s Favorite Chili on Foot-long Hot Dog – A foot-long hot dog served on a warm bun topped with Walt’s favorite chili and cheddar sauce
- 50th Celebration Chocolate Gâteaux – Almond praline, white chocolate crémeux, ganache, and chocolate-South African cream liqueur sauce
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Let your culinary adventure begin as you try out imaginative new menu items:
Trolley Car Café
- Glimmer and Shimmer Pineapple Mousse – Golden pineapple mousse on a toasted coconut crisp with caramel cream and matcha sponge cake
The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Filet Mignon with Walt’s Hash topped with an egg (just the way Walt liked it!)
The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Oasis Canteen, Sunshine Day Bar, Animation Bar
- Shimmer over the Moon – Apple pie moonshine, amaretto, falernum, pineapple juice, and club soda served with a souvenir glow cube
- Chocolate Mousse – Raspberry-dark chocolate mousse, chocolate-almond cake, and a layer of hazelnut crunch and whipped chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake
Discover worlds of wonder brimming with flavor, including new sips & bites created for this celebration.
Coral Reef Restaurant
- Key Lime Tart with toasted meringue, EARidescent shimmer, sprinkles, and chocolate garnish
The EPCOT Experience
- EARidescent Croissant Doughnut – Croissant doughnut with blue icing and sprinkles
Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Chocolate Mousse Bar – Dark chocolate mousse, caramel cookie pieces, milk chocolate shell, and chocolate shortbread cookie
- Mini Chocolate Bundt Cake – Mini chocolate Bundt cake with chocolate ganache, sprinkles, and icing dusted with EARidescent shimmer and chocolate 50th anniversary garnish
Beautiful vacation homes close to Walt Disney World® Resort
The 50th Anniversary Celebration at Walt Disney World® will be a celebration of food and fun, with special retro treats throughout the parks and resorts. Make sure to enjoy all of these delicious treats when you visit Walt Disney World® and don’t forget that the happiest place on earth is only a few miles away from your Casiola vacation home.
Spacious 3-bedroom condo with exquisite furnishings
Condo - Vista Cay Resort - OrlandoClubhouse Cabana is an elegant second-floor condo located in a corner unit right next to the Vista Cay clubhouse and blue crystal pool. The walk-out balcony has chairs to relax in and the fashionable furniture in the spacious living area give you a spot to relax and watch TV or a movie. The master suite features a king bed with its own bathroom en suite. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has two twin beds, and both rooms have their own TV. A queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room allows for more guests to stay. Don’t forget the fully furnished kitchen, perfect for making a quick snack or dining together for a meal. The property is right next door to the Orange County Convention Center and International Drive, and less than 15 minutes away from all major theme parks, including SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Walt Disney World. Clubhouse Cabana is a relaxing retreat in sunny Orlando, Florida, just waiting for you to arrive!
Gorgeous, newly renovated 2BD condo right next to the Vista Cay clubhouse!
Condo - Vista Cay Resort - OrlandoThe master bedroom offers a king size bed and en-suite bathroom. In the 2nd bedroom, you'll find 2 full size beds with a bathroom right across the hall. Both bedrooms also include their own flat screen TV! The living room offers a flat screen TV and a queen sleeper sofa. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to cook up your families favorite home cooked meals and the dining room has comfortable seating for 6. Also included is a walk out balcony with chairs and a table. A full size washer/dryer in the unit and Hi Speed internet! Vista Cay Resort is right next door to the Orange County Convention Center, and less than 15 minutes away from all major theme parks, including SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Walt Disney World.
Top-Floor Condo, Near Universal + Convention Ctr.
Condo - Vista Cay Resort - OrlandoThis is the perfect place to rest after a long day at the parks or convention center. You can start your day with coffee on the balcony and finish it with a meal at the formal dining room table. It is spacious and comfy with a king, queen, 2 full beds and a sleeper sofa. Each bedroom is equipped with a ceiling fan. There is high speed internet access and flat screen TVs. Within minutes you can walk down to the clubhouse to enjoy the game room or hot tub. Vista Cay Resort is right next door to the Orange County Convention Center, and less than 15 minutes away from all major theme parks, including SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Walt Disney World.
Stunning Lakeview Townhome w/ Private Pool + Themed Bedrooms
Townhome - Storey Lake Resort - OrlandoFeaturing beautiful décor, spacious living areas, and simple conveniences such as Wi-Fi, flat screen TV's, and a laundry room (with washer + dryer), this home has it all! PLUS, it's just minutes from Disney and Universal! The living room welcomes you with tasteful décor and beautiful furniture. Curl up on the sectional couch to enjoy the flat-screen TV. Pretty and practical, the fully-equipped kitchen makes it easy to get meals on the table for your guests. Featuring granite counters, stainless appliances and a large island with seating for four. You can also gather around the dining room table, just off the kitchen, with space for up to six guests. Sophisticated and chic, the first bedroom delights with a king bed and beautiful furnishings. In the second bedroom, the kids can have a slumber party with Mickey Mouse! This space is equipped with two twin beds. Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts a chic vibe with its gold and metallic finishes and luxurious king bed. It also includes an en-suite bathroom with two double sinks and a tub/shower combination. Live out your wizarding dreams in the fourth bedroom, outfitted with Harry Potter décor and a twin bed and full bed. The next-door bathroom even carries on the magical theme. Lastly, the fifth bedroom offers a king bed and en-suite bathroom. Outside in the screened lanai, splash around in the swimming pool and dine al fresco at the patio table. Optional pool heat is available for $35/day + tax. **We recommend adding this option to your reservation between the months of November and April.** Storey Lake is just minutes from Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and all the best sites in Orlando. You don't have to leave the resort though to find plenty to do! - Storey Lake offers a swimming pool with lazy river, two water slides, splash pad, beach area, fishing, kayaking, canoeing and other outdoor sports. Guests also have access to the poolside café, clubhouse, fitness facility and business center, and much more!
4 of 261 properties