Taking binge-watching to a new level, the newly-released Disney+ is delighting fans young and old with shows, movies and more. One of the anticipated highlights of Disney+ is Star Wars The Mandalorian. This show takes viewers on the adventures of a Mandalorian bounty hunter and features The Child aka Baby Yoda.
While the show is full of interesting characters and storylines, fans have been rabid over Baby Yoda. Capitalizing on the interest, Disney® has created a line of merchandise featuring the character. Unfortunately, as of now, the items are only available online and won’t ship until May 2020.
The gift shops at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® haven’t stocked any new Baby Yoda merchandise either. But, they do sell a Yoda plush doll that is nearly the same size as Baby Yoda would be. The plush runs $22.99.
Items available online include:
- The Child Star Wars mens t-shirt
- The Child Star Wars women’s tank top
- The Child Star Wars baseball tee
- The Child Star Wars mug
- The Child Star Wars tumbler with straw
- The Child Star Wars canvas bag
- The Child Star Wars iPhone case
- The Child Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head Figure and Super Sized Figure from Funko
#Orlando #Disney #StarWars #babyyoda #TheChild
Shop here: https://www.shopdisney.com/search?q=the+child&lang=default