$250 signing bonus plus a $1 hourly increase after 90 days
Why you want to work for Casiola?
Are you someone who likes making others smile? Would you enjoy taking part in making a family’s vacation experience extraordinary? If so, you are the type of person we are looking for! As a Vacation Home Inspector we count on you to make sure that every guest has an extraordinary hospitality experience.
We create everlasting memories through extraordinary hospitality!
These are not just a bullet point list of good thoughts, these values are the core of our company and we live them out each and every day.
- We love our guests, our owners, our partners, and our teammates and we make sure they love us too.
- We love what we do and we do what we love.
- We love to do things differently, always finding a better way.
- We love promise keepers; we do what we say!
- We love doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We love to keep things personal, simple, and fun.
- And we love coffee and cake.
Who is Casiola?
Casiola vacation homes is a full-service short-term rental management company that manages 300+ vacation homes near Walt Disney World in Orlando (FL).
What you will bring to the table:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel, property management, and or customer service based profession preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must speak English
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Must be a great communicator, self-starter, go-getter, and think outside the box
- Must be comfortable with technology including working with G Suite
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Detailed and organized
What you will be doing for Casiola:
- Strong emphasis on interacting with guests, owners, and staff in order to provide status updates on projects.
- Basic knowledge of light maintenance is preferable as you will be required to change light bulbs and inspect standard appliances for proper functionality
- Verifying that the cleanliness of our vacation homes meets Casiola’s high standards
- Providing technical support, product information, research, and quality assurance guidance
- Executing a preventative maintenance program that will promote a sense of well-being and aesthetic appeal for guests and owners
- Creating maintenance work orders in our property management system
- Regular inventories and inspections of unit assets
- Quick turnover of units with back to back bookings
- Function checks for all lights, appliances and HVAC systems as well as serviceability of furniture and cleanliness of linens and towels
- Check for and report damages within units prior to the next guest’s arrival
- Purchasing replacement items for units and stock replenishment, assuring adequate stock on hand for high use consumables and high turnover items
What’s in it for you?
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $14/hour
- $250 signing bonus plus a $1 hourly increase after 90 days
- Language: English (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Work location: Multiple locations
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, 10 days paid time off + 4 paid holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s day).
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
The Portfolio Manager that we hire must be a self-motivated professional able to work in a high paced environment. In addition, the Portfolio Manager must have a positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a growing team. We are looking to add customer service-minded professionals to the Casiola family so if this sounds like you please apply today!
Ready to join the Casiola team?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly assessment. We look forward to meeting you!