Volcano Bay: Universal’s new water park
There’s a brand new water park in Orlando:
If you’re as excited as us, you want to discover Volcano Bat as soon as possible.
Why you will love Universal’s Volcano Bay:
- more than 18 exciting water attractions with at the center a 200 foot Volcano
- no more waiting in long lines. With your free Tapu Tapu wristband you can book a return time for all the park’s major water slides.
- You don’t have to carry any rafts or tubes to the top of the slides
Watch the Volcano Bay introduction video above and be amazed by this brand new water park.
Book your vacation home now and get 10%* off!
Be one of the first to enjoy Universal’s brand new water park and stay in a Casiola vacation home in Vista Cay Resort just 4 miles / 6.4 km (10 minutes) away or in any of our other resorts like Windsor at Westside, ChampionsGate, Windsor Hills, Storey Lake, Solterra or Paradise Palms.
- Casiola offers vacation homes and condos that sleep 6 to 25 guests.
- With a full size living room and multiple bed- and bathrooms you get a lot more space for the same price of a hotel room
- Enjoy meals together in your fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room with a washer and dryer
- All our homes are located in Orlando’s top resorts with tons of free amenities like a gym, resort pool, lazy river, game room and much more.
* Availability while supply last; inventory is limited; reservations must be booked by June 30th 2017 and check-in by August 31, 2017.