Full of the same magic as the Disney parks that surround it, Disney Springs is an entertainment destination for the whole family. You can shop-til-you-drop, catch the latest movies and enjoy the sights and sounds of the marketplace. In between your shopping adventures, stop in for a bite to eat at one of the numerous Disney Springs restaurants.
With 63 restaurants, you’ll enjoy everything from seafood to Southern cooking, ice cream to snow cones, and everything in between. Here’s some of our favorite spots based on what you’re craving:
Snacks, Small Plates and Sandwiches
Sidle up to B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. and indulge in a savory sausage sandwich, creatively finished with a variety of interesting toppings. Wine Bar George has all your favorite wine bar plates and boards, while The Basket at Wine Bar George lets you take the deliciousness to go. Build your own picnic basket to go with sandwiches, charcuterie and desserts.
- Chicken Guy — sandwiches, tenders, fries, all perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up or quick meal.
- Coca Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar – all your favorite flavors of Coke and then some, served with a view on top of the Coca Cola store.
- The Daily Poutine – enjoy creative takes on the Canadian staple.
- Earl of Sandwich – well-known chain serving up fresh sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – hot and cold beverages complete with Disney art done by the talented baristas. Over in the marketplace, Joffrey’s Handcrafted Smoothies serves crafted smoothies with a variety of ingredients.
- Pizza Ponte – quick bites by the slice and Italian sandwiches.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – your favorite shopping mall snack also serves up hot pretzels at Disney Springs.
- Yesake – global flavors in easy-to-eat wraps and bowls.
When your sweet tooth needs satisfying, Amorette’s Patisserie delivers. The sophisticated bakery has a little something for everyone, including signature pastries, cakes, crepes, sandwiches and more.
- Aristocrepes – quench your sweet tooth and your savory side with fresh-made crepes.
- Erin Mckenna’s Bakery NYC – everyone can treat themselves at this bakery specializing in vegan, gluten-free and kosher desserts.
- Florida Snow Company – shaved ice snow cones topped with sweet flavors.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop – well-known around the world for their chocolate, indulge in the decadent ice cream and candy.
- Haagen-Dazs – indulgent ice cream, brownie sundaes and frozen beverages at this well-known chain.
- Sprinkles – gourmet cupcakes baked fresh each day and also stocked in the outside cupcake ATM for those after-hours cravings.
- Vivoli ll Gelato – cool off with authentic Italian gelato and sorbetti from this family-owned shop started in Italy.
Opening soon, City Works Eatery & Pour House offers a huge selection of craft and local beers in a sports bar atmosphere.
- Enzo’s Hideaway – what’s the password? This speakeasy serves up prohibition-era cocktails and small bites with a cool vibe.
- Dockside Margaritas – as its namesake states, this is the spot for refreshing margaritas and beers.
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar – a dive bar scene with creative cocktails and fun vibe.
- Lava Lounge at Rainforest Cafe – fun spot for the adults to grab a hand-crafted cocktail and bar bites.
- Stargazers Bar – cool spot perched atop Planet Hollywood and offering live music.
If you’re looking for a quick bite that still packs a punch of flavor, don’t miss the Mexican and Latin flavors at 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck.
- Disney Food Trucks – lots of options for the pickiest eaters.
Before you catch a flix, fill your belly at Macguffins AMC lounge, where you can choose from elevated bar food and pub grub. You can even take your food and drink into the theater with you if you don’t finish before the show starts.
- AMC Disney Springs 24 Dine-In Theater – same menu as Macguffins, served right at your movie theater seat.
- Rainforest Cafe – kids of all ages will love dining amongst rainforest creatures in this fun themed restaurant.
- Splitsville Dining Room – in between games of bowling, enjoy the extensive menu serving everything from pizza to sushi.
- T-REX – step back in time, way back in time, at this dinosaur-themed dining experience.
From the stunning views of the water to the phenomenal curated dishes, The Boathouse offers the complete fine dining experience. Enjoy succulent seafood, superb steaks and fresh fish, as well as fresh salads, classic steakhouse sides and yummy desserts.
- House of Blues Restaurant and Bar – chill with a cold cocktail and amazing meal, while you enjoy the sounds of world-class musicians.
- Paddlefish – hop on board the paddle boat for a ride across Lake Buena Vista and superb seafood dishes.
- STK Orlando – hip hotspot for steaks, seafood and live music on an expansive outdoor patio.
- Terralina Crafted Italian – headed up by two award-winning chefs, Terralina serves handcrafted Italian dishes even better than your Italian grandma would make.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – dine on Wolfgang Puck’s incredible dishes in a laid-back, yet still classy, atmosphere. Take the same meals to go at Wolfgang Puck Express.
At Bongos Cuban Cafe, you’ll not only get to taste authentic Cuban cooking, you’ll experience authentic Cuban culture and atmosphere.
- Bongos Cuban Cafe Express – grab a quick cup of joe or snack with many of the same menu items from the full restaurant.
- Cookes of Dublin – fish and chips, beef and lamb pie, hog in a box…this Irish spot serves up traditional favorites.
- Frontera Cocina – world-class chef Rick Bayless heads up this Mexican hotspot.
- Jaleo by Jose Andres – Beautiful, lively surroundings serving up Spanish tapas, paella and sangria. Pepes is a quick-service arm by Jose Andres, offering sandwiches, gazpacho and sangria.
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante – authentic trattoria putting together traditional Italian dishes with some twists.
- Morimoto Asia – Iron Chef Morimoto brings his incredible cooking skills to this Pan-Asian eatery. At The Landing, visit their street food booth for some of the same delicacies.
- Paradiso 37, Taste of Americas – from North to South to Central America, this establishment offers a taste of the Americas.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant – guests enjoy Irish staples along with live music and dancing.
With Southern staples like fried chicken, short ribs and mac and cheese, Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ fulfills those home-cooked cravings.
- Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza – create your own artisanal pie, choosing from over 40 different toppings.
- D-Luxe Burger – you can’t go wrong with juicy burgers paired with fresh cut fries.
- The Edison – sit down to lunch and dinner at this posh, industrial-chic establishment with live entertainment.
- Planet Hollywood – the iconic spot finds a home at Disney Springs.
- The Polite Pig – homemade BBQ and Florida-inspired dishes served with yummy sides like waffle fries and mac and cheese.