SeaWorld® Orlando is known for its almost year-round festival schedule. The Seven Seas Food Festival is one of the year’s greatest events. This event is free with park entrance between February 4 and May 8, 2022, and takes place on Thursdays through Sundays. Here’s everything you need to know about attending SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival in 2022. Your stay in one of our Casiola vacation homes will be as memorable as your visit to SeaWorld® in Orlando.
You’re invited by SeaWorld’s culinary geniuses to sample delectable dishes from across the world. Visitors to the park may experience a wide range of cuisines from across the globe and enjoy a selection of snacks, meals, and delicacies from around the world. The Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld® offers various delectable dishes!
Other delectable creations, such as the Frozen Mudslide, are fruity or dessert-like. If cocktails aren’t your thing, sip on the park’s endless selection of craft brews. Many varieties of wine are available, as are sake and Jack Daniels-based cocktails from specialty booths. The new Passion Fruit Mimosa at the All-American Market is a festival favorite. Enough good things can’t be said about the Food Festival at SeaWorld®, and how it’s excellent in every way!
Food and beverage choices are available at the stations indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Flamecraft Bar – Featuring 13 craft beers and craft cocktails (Mojito, Margarita) on tap
- NEW! Sunshine Hops – Featuring a sour ale, wine, and frose
- NEW! Jack Daniels Tasting – Featuring a selection of Jack Daniels whiskey
- Cafe de Mar* – Featuring a variety of cheesecakes and dessert drinks
- Caribbean Market* – Featuring spicy shrimp, jerk chicken hot slider, and a rum runner
- All-American Market Presented by KraftHeinz* – Featuring Bristket Totchos, lobster Mac, and funnel cake
- Polynesian Market* – Featuring spicy tuna poke bowl, lamb ribs, and “Aloha Lemonade”
- North Atlantic Market* – Featuring clam & corn chowder, pan-seared scallops, and a wine selection
- Coaster Cocktails – Featuring a collection of juice-pouch cocktails inspired by the big four: Ice Breaker, Kraken, Manta, and Mako
- NEW! Taste of Sicily – Featuring an entirely new selection of wines and other Italian beverages
- Italian Market* – Featuring homemade meatballs, hot mozzarella bruschetta, and tiramisu
- NEW! Wine Tasting with Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards – Featuring a selection of wines
- Cutwater Spirits – Featuring a selection of refreshing canned cocktails and margarita popsicles
- Mediterranean Market* – Featuring hummus and chips, grilled lamb chops, and “Sparkling St. Tropez” cocktail
- Brazilian Market* – Featuring Brazilian cheese bread, Mojito mousse, and Frozen Basil & Mint Caipirinha
- Waterway Bar* – Featuring rotating craft brews, daiquiris, frozen cocktails, and a pretzel with beer cheese dip
- Asian Market* – Featuring giant Panko prawns, pork belly bites, and vanilla ice cream
- NEW! Ireland Market* – Featuring corned beef, mini shepherd’s pies, and – what else? – Guinness on draft
- Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen – Featuring eight craft beers
- German Market* – Featuring Pork Schnitzel slider, Pretzel Bratwurst, and a Frozen Jägermeister Bomb
- Beer Garden – Featuring a number of draft brews and flights
- Gulf Coast Market* – Featuring Gulf Gumbo, Bourbon BBQ Po’Boy, Beignets, and Frozen Hurricanes
- Mexican Market* – Featuring Mini Churro bites, Barbacoa tacos, and frozen margaritas
- Glacier Bar – Featuring craft beers, frozen daiquiris, and cocktails on tap
Everybody can find something new to like, especially kids that tend to have a more broad palate for food! Kids will appreciate Lobster White Cheddar KRAFT Mac and Cheese or funnel cake at the All-American Market. But if you’re looking for something a little more adventurous for them, try Pão de Queijo, a Brazilian dish that’s guaranteed to please, in the Brazilian Market. A wide variety of alternatives will be available to learn about food from other cultures and expand their horizons!
Live concerts will be held at the Bayside Stadium throughout the festival, which is available to the public attending. Featuring musicians like Vanilla Ice and Village People, the entire 28 live music performances will bring a taste of rock, country, Latin, and 90s vintage music to your evening! Make sure to reserve your seat while you can!
Food Festival Package
The Seven Seas Food Festival is included in the price of entry to SeaWorld® Orlando, and guests may take part in as much or as little of the festivities as they choose. You’re not alone if that menu appeals to you. Guests may purchase a sampling lanyard for a little fee, so you can get the most bang for your dollars. You may wander around to any of the festival stations with your lanyard and obtain a sample-sized tasting of food or drink. A lanyard with 15 samples costs just $80 ($5.30 each sample), whereas a lanyard with 10 samples costs $65 ($6.50 per sample). Using a lanyard to ensure you get to try everything you want before being too full or having one too many is a terrific method to ensure you get to try everything you want. It’s also fine if you decide you don’t want to utilize all of your tastes. Throughout the event, your lanyard can be used at any festival station.
SeaWorld® The Seven Seas Food Event is Orlando’s largest theme park food festival. Over the course of many weeks of festivities, there will be 24 marketplaces and 26 live concerts. The festival attracts over 200 chefs and mixologist-curated meals from throughout the seven seas and has expanded its markets to include Ireland and Sicily. While the event is very much a festival, it is (in general) a pretty family-friendly occasion, with lots of activities to keep kids occupied while parents enjoy the food and beverages available throughout the park.
Hours of the Culinary Marketplace, February 4–May 8, 2022
1:00 p.m. — Park Close on Thursdays and Fridays
Park closes at 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
Choose from a variety of Casiola vacation homes that are excellent for your trip. Casiola features the greatest amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including private pools, whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets. For a stay near SeaWorld® Orlando, vacation rentals are a popular choice. In any case, Casiola vacation homes has a rental to suit everyone’s demands.