In the winter months, especially from October to March, heating up your pool might be the right thing to do. Outdoor temperatures are a bit lower, and you want to relax in a comfortable, nicely heated pool.
Read up on these Special Terms & Conditions before you order daily pool heat at $25/day.
Natalie – Portfolio Manager
Pool Heat Special Terms & Conditions
- Pool heat is an optional amenity that is an additional cost to the reservation. If you have reserved a vacation home with a spa, please note that the spa is not heated if you have not purchased pool heat.
- Pool heat can be added to a reservation for a daily rate of $25
- Pool heat must be purchased for the duration of your stay
- When pool heat is requested, the heater is turned on on the day of check-in. It can take 12 to 24 hours before the pool reaches the desired temperature
- If pool heat is added after check in, there will be a service and trip charge of $25 to activate the pool heater.
- Pool heaters operate on a timer that are set to come on in the morning and go off in the evening
- The pool heat charge is not for a guaranteed water temperature but for having the heat pump running and the electricity use that goes with it for 6-8 hours a day. Actual water temperature may vary from day to day as a result of ambient weather conditions during the day and night.
- Most heat pumps will effectively heat a pool down to an external temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Pool heat pumps thrive on heat from the atmosphere. Because of this, during operation at lower temperatures, a pool heat pump may not be able to heat up the pool quite as high as preferred.
- Only our pool personnel is authorized to change settings at the pool heater. If the guest changes any settings this will result in extra charges.
- Pool heaters have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. We will do everything we can to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible but cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater. Compensation will be limited to the amount paid for pool heat during the days that the pool heater has not been running only.