Are you someone who likes making others smile? Would you enjoy taking part in making a family’s vacation experience extraordinary? If so, you are the type of person we are looking for! As a Housekeeping Supervisor at Casiola vacation homes it would be your responsibility to give a great first impression to our guests.
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team of professionals at Casiola vacation homes. The Housekeeping Supervisor is primarily focused on the preparation of our rental units to meet our guests high expectations. Specific duties include, but are not limited to, unit inspections and readiness checks as well as light, cleaning and maintenance. This person would be expected to have a hands-on role in the overall operations of our company. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and outgoing team player. If you meet our background requirements, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As the Housekeeping Supervisor you will be responsible for verifying that the units cleanliness meet Casiola’s high standards. This may also include some technical knowledge so that you can assure cable television and internet services are properly functioning prior to guest arrival. A basic knowledge of light maintenance is preferable as you will be required to change light bulbs and inspect standard appliances for proper functionality.
In addition, the Housekeeping Supervisor will have a strong emphasis on interacting with guests, owners and staff in order to provide status updates on projects.
Other responsibilities of the Housekeeping Supervisor will include:
- Providing technical support, product information, research and quality assurance guidance
- Executing a preventative maintenance program that will promote a sense of well-being and aesthetic appeal for guests and owners
- Creating maintenance work orders in our property management system
- Regular inventories and inspections of unit assets
- Quick turnover of units with back to back bookings
- Function checks for all lights, appliances, and HVAC system as well as serviceability of furniture and cleanliness of linens and towels
- Check for and report damages within units prior to next guest arrival
- Purchasing replacement items for units and stock replenishment, assuring adequate stock on hand for high use consumables and high turnover items
The Housekeeping Supervisor that we hire must be a self motivated professional able to work in a high paced environment. It is highly desirable for candidates to have experience in a hotel or vacation resort. In addition, the Housekeeping Supervisor must have a positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a growing team. We are looking to add customer service minded professionals to the Casiola family, if this sounds like you apply today!