Casiola has come a long way since we started in 2014 and we’re definitely not stopping anytime soon. That’s why we are looking for a Front-End Developer to join us on this journey. Someone who is excited to help shape our communication and webtools and that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty building out challenging projects.
What we would like you to do
- You implement front-end design in our web applications, websites and emails
- You can make a decent design based on our styleguide
What you’re good at
- You work independently, but you are part of an international super team.
- You have a keen eye for design and detail
- You. Are. METICULOUS.
And you also have
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS… and front-end builders, components and frameworks: TWIG, SASS, NPM, GULP…
- We run PHP, MySQL, so make sure you know you’re way around this as well.
- Knowledge of design tools: Adobe UX, Adobe PS, Figma…
- You’re a GIT-kid and you are the best version of yourself.
- Nice to have: some knowledge of server management and Symfony PHP framework
What we would like to give you
- A flexible job with a lot of independence
- Fascinating and challenging projects
- Some of the best colleagues in the world
- Regular training – we call it “upgrades”
- Interesting salary – contact us to find out how interesting it really is.