We’ve come a long way since we first started in 2014 and not looking at stopping anytime soon! As we strive to stay on the cutting edge of our industry, we’re looking to bring on a Front-End Developer to the Casiola team. Our team is looking for someone who is excited to shape our communications and web tools. They need to be ready to get into the nitty-gritty, building out challenging projects.
What we would like you to do
- You implement front-end design in our web applications, websites and emails
- You can make a decent design based on our styleguide
What you’re good at
- You work independently, but you are part of an international super team.
- You have a keen eye for design and detail
- You. Are. METICULOUS.
And you also have
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS… and front-end builders, components and frameworks: TWIG, SASS, NPM, GULP…
- We run PHP, MySQL, so make sure you know you’re way around this as well.
- Knowledge of design tools: Adobe UX, Adobe PS, Figma…
- You’re a GIT-kid and you are the best version of yourself.
- Nice to have: some knowledge of server management and Symfony PHP framework
What we would like to give you
- A flexible job with a lot of independence
- Fascinating and challenging projects
- Some of the best colleagues in the world
- Regular training – we call it “upgrades”
- Interesting salary – contact us to find out how interesting it really is.
At this time, all applicants will be required to take a behavioral assessment in order to be considered for this role. More information about this assessment can be found here: Predictive Index.
You’ll find the test for this job profile here: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/yw8mA