Disney’s newest attraction, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, fully immerses fans and engages all your senses. You’ll see all your favorite characters and settings and hear the sounds of alien languages and battles between the Resistance and the Order. You’ll touch the controls of the Millenium Falcon and ancient artefacts in the planet Batuu marketplace. You’ll even get to smell and taste the delicacies of the Star Wars empire.
Opening in August 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge puts you right in the heart of all the Star Wars action. You’ll be able to ride the Millenium Falcon, wander the eclectic marketplace and purchase one-of-kind merchandise. To enhance the experience, the attraction will also offer several dining options serving Star Wars-themed food and drink.
Belly up to the bar in Oga’s Cantina, seen in “Star Wars: A New Hope” and “The Force Awakens”. The 21-and-over set can sip on interesting cocktails, like the “Bloody Rancor”, a take on the Bloody Mary. It even has a meringue bone garnish to add to up the scariness (and yumminess!) level. The Outer Rim mixes silver tequila, acai liqueur, kiwi and half and half.
Other alcoholic drinks include:
- Bespin Fuzz (rum, yuzu purée, pomegranate juice and white cranberry juice)
- Yub Nub (pineapple rum, spiced rum, citrus juices and passion fruit, available in a souvenir mug)
- Fuzzy Tauntaun (peach vodka and schnapps, orange and tangerine combine in this ode to the Fuzzy Navel)
- Spiran Caf (spiked coffee with orange marmalade and rum)
- Jedi Mind Trick (grapefruit and rose vodka, blue curacao, white grape juice and lime juice)
- T-16 Skyhopper (vodka, melon liqueur and kiwi)
- Dagobah Slug Slinger (Reposado tequila, blue curaçao, citrus juices, ginger, herbs and bitters)
- Jet Juice (bourbon, chile liqueur, acai liqueur, white grape juice and lemon juice)
- Beers on tap: Gold Squadron Lager, White Wampa Ale, Gamorrean Ale, Bad Motivator IPA, Spice Runner Hard Cider
Non-alcoholic drink options include:
- Moogan Tea (tea with chocolate milk)
- Black Spire Brew (cold-brew coffee with passion fruit)
- Tarine Tea (tea, peach, huckleberry and mint)
- Blue Bantha (chilled Blue Milk)
- Cliff Dweller (souvenir glass filled with citrus juices, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine and ginger ale)
- Hyperdrive (Powerade Berry Blast with white cranberry juice, black cherry puree and Sprite)
- Jabba Juice (orange juice, kiwi, cantaloupe and blueberry popping pearls
- Blurrgfire (lemonade, pomegranate juice and habanero-lime)
- Carbon Freeze (Powerade Lemon Lime, wild strawberry, blueberry, green apple popping pearls)
- Oga’s Obsession (lemonade, cotton candy flavor, blueberry popping pearls)
As your exploring the Black Spire Outpost Market, stop in for a glass of Blue Milk or Green Milk. These versions of the colorful concoctions are more a fruity smoothie than a dairy beverage, but still delicious.
Kat Saka’s Kettle
If you need a quick pick-me-up between intergalactic battles, check out Kat Saka’s Kettle. The popcorn blend is both fruity and salty, the perfect afternoon snack while waiting in line. Kat Saka’s also sells themed Coke products and bottled water.
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
The main dining option in Galaxy’s Edge, Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo is the mobile restaurant owned by the famous Chef Strono “Cookie” Tugg. Chef Tugg travels the universe, cooking up his delicious dishes. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, with meals costing $13-$18.
Breakfast options include the Bright Suns Morning egg bites and Rising Moons Overnight Oats with oatmeal and dragon fruit. The lunch menu includes the Felucian Garden Spread, kefta with hummus, and the Roasted Endorian Tip-Yip Salad, a refreshing chicken salad.
For lunch and dinner, dine on Smoked Kaadu Ribs, a pork dish named after the creature from the planet Naboo. The Fried Endorian Tip-Yip, a fried chicken dish, gets its namesake from the birds on the moon Endor. Other options include the Yobshrimp Noodle Salad, Ithorian Garden Loaf (vegetarian meatloaf) and Braised Shaak Roast beef roast.
Save room for dessert — you’ll love the Oi-oi Puff, a raspberry cream puff, and Batuu-bon, chocolate cake.
The namesake meat at Ronto Roasters is cooked up on a large pod racing engine. The Ronto Wraps include a breakfast option with scrambled eggs, cheese and peppercorn sauce. A regular Ronto Wrap features roasted pork, grilled sausage and slaw.