Why you want to work for Casiola?
Are you someone who likes making others smile? Would you enjoy taking part in making a family’s vacation experience extraordinary? If so, you are the type of person we are looking for! Casiola vacation homes is looking for an experienced Guest Relations representative. We love giving our employees a fun and dynamic place to work.
We create everlasting memories through extraordinary hospitality!
These are not just a bullet point list of good thoughts, these values are the core of our company and we live them out each and every day.
- We love our guests, our owners, our partners, and our teammates and we make sure they love us too.
- We love what we do and we do what we love.
- We love to do things differently, always finding a better way.
- We love promise keepers; we do what we say!
- We love doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We love to keep things personal, simple and fun.
- And we love coffee and cake.
Who is Casiola?
Casiola vacation homes is a full-service short term rental management company that manages 300+ vacation homes near Walt Disney World in Orlando (FL).
What you will bring to the table:
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in Google Apps for Work
- Customer service orientation
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- We consistently work under pending deadlines, so time management and multitasking skills are a must.
What you will be doing for Casiola:
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Set up and establish utility accounts for our vacation homes and ensure accounts are paid on time every month
- Responsible for establishing licensing for all new vacation homes and maintain year over year
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handles payroll in a timely manner
- Prepare owner statements and check for accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Job Type: Part-time (30 hours per week) but would consider Full-time
- Salary: $15/hour
- Language: English (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Work location: One location
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Group Life Insurance,10 days paid time off + 4 paid holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s day).
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
The Bookkeeper that we hire must be a self-motivated professional able to work in a high paced environment. In addition, the Bookkeeper must have a positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a growing team. We are looking to add customer service-minded professionals to the Casiola team, so if this sounds like you, please apply today!
Ready to join the Casiola team?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly assessment. We look forward to meeting you!